InventHelp Success, http://www.oakley-sunglass.in.net/innovation-overview/. Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a report on some belonging to the reasons you really can have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look into.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good an idea you might imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an understanding that they agree would be profitable. Below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a full line of providers not wanting to add very much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting the company first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to track you decrease.)
6. Possess too many similar services that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort through.
10. Goods has been really patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on market. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and won’t have a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing compared to what is on its way out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that InventHelp Inventor Stories.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down depending that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and possess a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, yet if they perform quick look on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly after due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, nevertheless was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for the year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So do n’t want to take the risk becoming the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part to make yourself as marketable as we possibly can.