how to patent your idea, http://www.soccershoes.us.org/the-most-popular-innovation/. Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a regarding some for the reasons you can get gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look at.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how good a perception you may think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an understanding that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may surely have a full line of products and not seeking add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting firm first to observe their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to track you decrease.)
6. Include too many similar services that marketplace is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort through.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and they don’t want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and do not need a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, yet if they do a quick explore your patent they see that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, can be challenging was poorly written and will not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just don’t look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t need to take the risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few belonging to the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, inventhelp your place in that market and do your part to create yourself as marketable maybe can.